Are you a Flight Coordinator/Charter Sales Associate looking to join a dynamic team? Can you provide exceptional customer service? Looking for a stable, well-established company where you’ll have the opportunity to grow and learn?? If so, we need to talk!
We Offer Some Great Benefits:
About Mayo Aviation:
- Competitive salary plus commission and on call pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental, & vision insurance benefits within the first 30 days
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account
- 100% Company paid Life, Short Term, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K plan participation with discretionary match within the first 30 days
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- A fun environment where we take the time to laugh, and provide the best experience possible for our staff, who we consider to be family
- Career growth and advancement
- And more!
Mayo Aviation has been providing private chartered jets since 1978, with locations in Centennial and Aspen, Colorado. With convenient locations, this allows our customers to not worry about flight delays, poor customer service, waiting in long lines or being cramped on an aircraft. Mayo Aviation guarantees the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry. We also provide a broad range of fleet options to meet any customers’ needs, whether that is for a business trip or family vacation. Our aircrafts offer luxury and comfort that cannot be matched.
The Charter Sales and Flight Coordinator serves as a central point of contact for Mayo Aviation operations staff, flight crews, maintenance personnel and line service. Responsible for quoting, scheduling, overseeing aircraft, crew activity and trips on behalf of the certificate holder.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive and assign aircraft scheduling requests in accordance with aircraft capabilities and limitations, and according to Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR’s) and Mayo policies
- Communicate all aircraft schedule information accurately to Mayo flight crewmembers, maintenance personnel and line service
- Communicate information to flight crewmembers as it pertains to flight logistics and customer information.
- Coordinate aero medical trips by receiving trip information from medical Comm. Center
- Assign flight crewmembers to aircraft as required under the supervision of the Director of Operations and Chief Pilot and per Mayo Aviation policies and procedures
- Maintain flight crewmembers’ duty/rest periods
- Arrange crew meals, hotel and transportation as necessary within set guidelines
- Coordinate maintenance schedules on aircraft to ensure compliance of aircraft inspection times while maximizing aircraft availability for customer use
- Flight following of all aircraft in order to maintain operational control as required but FAA regulations
- Promotes active safety culture. Performs duties safely and to Mayo’s quality standards.
- Cooperate in conduct with the Safety Management System and be instrumental with corrective action plans and preventative measures
- Ensure compliance with applicable rules, regulations, and organizational standards
- Complete and analyze Flight Risk Assessments for all flights
- Complete quote requests from retail and broker clients
- Meet or exceed sales quota as assigned
- Follow up on sent quotes
- On call shifts as needed to provide 24/7 coverage
- Disseminate information to all employees as needed in order to maintain effective level of internal communication
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to urgent matters while following Mayo Aviation guidelines and action plan
- Willingness to learn new processes and systems as requested by Management
- Supports other departments i.e. wing walking, front desk coverage as needed
- Other duties assigned by management
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
Job Qualifications (Required)
Job Qualifications (Preferred)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret aviation weather
- Strong understanding of FARs both part 91 and 135
- Ability to handle customer requests/problems
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and perform multiple tasks with close attention to detail
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member with other Flight Control personnel
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all cases involving client aircraft operations and when dealing with sensitive or security issues
- Licensed FAA Dispatcher
- Bachelor's preferred with a Major in Aviation
- 1+ years working in an aviation operations environment or aviation dispatch center
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office and Flight scheduling software. (FOS)
Material and Equipment Directly Used
- General aviation background
Working Environment/Physical Activities
- Standard office equipment, including PC, copier, fax machine, & telephone computerized telephone system
- General office environment
- Periods of fast-paced, heavy workloads
- Periods of time working independently without immediate supervision
- Sitting for long periods of time at the computer
- Walking for short periods of time
- Ability to work on call shifts
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. All positions are subject to a background check and drug test. Mayo Aviation Inc. is an EEOC employer. All positions are subject to a background check and drug test. This position is covered by the Drug Program and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program required by Federal Aviation Regulations.
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.